 Off-Topic / Geek / 1081
Re: Why are my fonts broken?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 08:01:28 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Things seem to be working okie-dokie for me in Netscape Navigator except
for one big thing:  It insists on always rendering TrueType fonts at
12 pt.  :-(

No, it's broken that way. If you change the font size to bigger manually,
it goes and changes it back. I wonder though about the advice in the howto
-- you can probably change what 12pt _is_.

BTW, are you running 4.6x or 4.7x?  I'm seeing the problem in 4.61.  Have
4.7 downloaded but am hesitant to install it so quickly.

--Todd