 Off-Topic / Geek / *3080 (-10)
  Re: 2nd Potter poster image

(...) Hagagaga-wha? Gosh, gotta love those macs for *something*, right? <grin, duck and run> -Shiri (who actually does love macs for some things. They just happen to be the less important ones.) XFUT .o-t.geek (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: How do I print a File Directory

Thanks guys. I wouldn't call myself computer illiterate, but I really only work on a user-interface (correct term?) Your expertise is extremely helpful! Markus (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Some Lego buying stats

(...) The mechanical engineer in automotive with 3-4 years experience would earn about 45,000 to 65,000 I would say. New grad engineers start in the 45,000 range. Engineers with 5-8 years experience will be in the 55,000 to 75,000 range. Above 8 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Internet Explorer help

OK, I'm out of ideas here and was wondering if any of you could help. I have a problem with Internet Explorer flaking out on me. It usually does pretty well until I get to a site that uses Java. It will act like it is looking for the link and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: How do I print a File Directory

(...) In addition to the more-than-adequate suggestions already made in this thread, I'd like to suggest an option that's probably more than you need. The graphics viewer ACDSee, of which one version is available here: (URL) a "get directory (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: How do I print a File Directory

(...) Good old days of DOS..:-) Selçuk (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

"Markus Wolf" <croutons@usa.net> wrote in message news:GEMBMy.5uu@lugnet.com... (...) Go to a DOS prompt, navigate to the directory and redirect the dir command output to either prt or a text file: dir>dirname.txt then print the file using notepad, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  How do I print a File Directory

Can anyone tell me how I can print a file directory? I suddenly have the need, but I've never done it before. I thought it was just a simple point and click deal on Windows Explorer but the function isn't there. I can usually figure this sort of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Some Lego buying stats

Hi guys, Just like to know what is the conditions of living in US. For example, what amount an engineer (a common one, say a mechanical engineer working in a production facility, say automotive industry, with an experience of 3-4 years), a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: free cad software

(...) You might try one of (URL). (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact