 Off-Topic / Geek / 3079
Re: How do I print a File Directory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 20:17:01 GMT

Thanks guys.  I wouldn't call myself computer illiterate, but I really only
work on a user-interface (correct term?)  Your expertise is extremely helpful!

Markus

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Markus Wolf writes:
Can anyone tell me how I can print a file directory?  I suddenly have the
need, but I've never done it before.  I thought it was just a simple point
and click deal on Windows Explorer but the function isn't there.  I can
usually figure this sort of thing out, but I'm baffled this time.

In addition to the more-than-adequate suggestions already made in this
thread, I'd like to suggest an option that's probably more than you need.
The graphics viewer ACDSee, of which one version is available here:

http://www.acdsystems.com/english/products/acdsee/index.htm

has a "get directory listing" option that drops the contents of a directory
into a text file that can thereafter be printed, save, or whatever.  In
addition, the viewer is pretty cool for flipping through one's many rendered
LCad images!
It's probably not the absolute best viewer out there, but the price is right.

   Dave!