 Off-Topic / Geek / 3074
Re: How do I print a File Directory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:56:18 GMT

"Markus Wolf" <croutons@usa.net> wrote in message
news:GEMBMy.5uu@lugnet.com...
Can anyone tell me how I can print a file directory?  I suddenly have the
need, but I've never done it before.  I thought it was just a simple point
and click deal on Windows Explorer but the function isn't there.  I can
usually figure this sort of thing out, but I'm baffled this time.

Go to a DOS prompt, navigate to the directory and redirect the dir command
output to either prt or a text file:  dir>dirname.txt  then print the file
using notepad, that way you'll have a record.

-Rob Doucette
DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=robatworldnet