 Off-Topic / Fun / 9769
Re: Linear Thinking - this is an interesting test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 04:55:55 GMT

Daniel Crichton wrote in message ...
Darnit.  I'm normal.

Not me. Maybe something to do with messing with my car the other day - I
came up with spanner instead of hammer. Sounds close though. Strange thing

Me too - red spanner. Only half normal (but I knew that already :-)   )

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm