 Off-Topic / Fun / 9770
Re: Genesis 1:32,33
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 17:37:42 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Amy Hughes writes:
This came up in the discussion of my Abston Church project on slashdot and I
thought it was funny enough that I added it to my LEGO projects page...

Genesis 1
32. "And on the eighth day, God created plastic, and He saw that it was good,
and He made little teeny-tiny blocks out of it to give geeks something very
cool to play with."  --OccSub, Slashdot
33. "And bare of foot, man did step upon teeny-tiny blocks of plastic, and he
did blaspheme."  --Anne_Nonymous, Slashdot

I really need to stop reading Lugnet at work.  I nearly burst my skull
tyring to contain my laughter so nearby cubicles wouldn't know I'm enjoying
this.  Oh... here's two more:

34. "And God saw man's wounded foot.  And He thus created Cat which would
consume all manner of blasphemous teeny-tiny blocks and all was well and
good among the geeks."
35. "But Cat came upon the teeny-tiny blocks and did consume even those who
were not blasphemous or evil, and Cat did feast upon even those blocks who
had served the geeks with castles and towns and silly spacecraft and all
manner of creative models.  And God returned to call on the power of
Radio-Fence.  And all was well among the geeks once more."

:-)
-Hendo