 Fun / 850
849  |  851
Subject:
Genesis 1:32,33
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:35:16 GMT

This came up in the discussion of my Abston Church project on slashdot and I
thought it was funny enough that I added it to my LEGO projects page...

Genesis 1
32. "And on the eighth day, God created plastic, and He saw that it was good,
and He made little teeny-tiny blocks out of it to give geeks something very
cool to play with."  --OccSub, Slashdot
33. "And bare of foot, man did step upon teeny-tiny blocks of plastic, and he
did blaspheme."  --Anne_Nonymous, Slashdot

Amy