 Off-Topic / Fun / 9752
Re: Linear Thinking - this is an interesting test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:34:37 GMT

OK, I got that answer too. Why? That seems completely counterintuitive to
me. Yet clearly it has SOMETHING to do with the subconscious or something.
This 98% figure, is it just english speakers, or westerners or what?