 Off-Topic / Fun / 9747
9746  |  9748
Subject:
Linear Thinking - this is an interesting test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 03:32:54 GMT

Subject: Linear Thinking

Hello,  I want to know your answer. After you tell me your answer, I'll
tell you why I want to know.  Be honest!  This is interesting.....

       Do the math problems below in your head, then go on to the
       next one as soon as you finish. It's an interesting insight
       into linear thinking.

       You do not have to remember the answers. However,
       take your time to do the problems!

       Start:

       How much is:

       15+6

       3+56?

        89+2

       12+53

       75+26

       25+52

       63+32

       I know! Calculations are hard work, but it's
       nearly over

       Come on, a few more...

       123+5

       QUICK! THINK ABOUT A TOOL AND A COLOR!

       Scroll further to the bottom...

       A bit more...

Does a red hammer sound familiar???

If this is not the case, you are among 2% of the
people who have a "different" if not "abnormal" mind.
98% of the folks would answer a "red hammer" while
doing this exercise.

If you do not believe this, pass it around and
you'll see.