 Off-Topic / Fun / 9293
Re: Another one for Maggie:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:09:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Maggie Cambron writes:

BTW I hesitated before bringing up the "tuna fish" example because, as Allan
pointed out, it is in such wide use here (I suspect by a majority). But then I
thought, wait a minute, we're talking about Dave!  Sure enough, he didn't let
me down!

So now I'm predictable AND you're trying to insanify me--you just made the
list, too!

On second thought, you're a great source of clone-brand-sale info, so now
I don't know what to think.  I'm so turned around!

While I'm sure that the importance of "tuna fish" will soon be made clear to
Dave, I'm just worried about how he'll react when he finds out that
flammable and inflammable actually mean the same thing!  ;)

All the best,
Allan B.