 Off-Topic / Fun / 929
Re: When are K-12 spring breaks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 23:09:29 GMT

John Neal wrote in message <36CDEBAC.3098D64@uswest.net>...
Yes, you're right.  In fact, watching that first season again is good for • yucks
(Worf, bunhead Troi, quirky data).  I would say, though, that the show • found its
stride fairly quickly after that (the aforementioned Pulaski • notwithstanding).
IIRC the Great Bird died shortly after the fifth season began (of a total • 7).  Much
of the camp, I found, though was intentional.  I like a show that can laugh • at
itself.  I point to the ever-entertaining, omnipotent Q (John de Lancie) as • an
example.  How hilarious was Corbin Bernsen as Q? "Hello, Q" "Hello, Q!" • That
entire episode (DejaQ) is a classic!  BTW, for any ST:TNG fans out there: • get _The
ST:TNG Companion_ by Larry Nemecek-- a Must Have!  Now, how to get on topic • in
off-topic fun.....Star Trek Lego theme, please!  D'oh! (cross-posting to
dear-lego)

Q to Riker: "You were much more fun *before* the beard."

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html