 Off-Topic / Fun / 9226
Re: PICS FOUND!!!! Re: Lego acquires new license
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 03:14:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher Snead writes:

Really, though, I was beginning to think I had completely missed April
1st...Not even one prank on campus today!  Not one professor faking a pop
quiz...

I was rather shocked this AM, Josette had Martha Stewart on and she was
explaining how to make and serve up "the perfect glass of water" and showing
how she turned the cereal boxes inside out to make them "match the decor of
your kitchen"...