 General / 36328
Re: Lego acquires new license
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 22:12:31 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jeff Stembel writes:
Hey all, I heard some great news yesterday!  I was talking to a friend of mine
at Bandai Entertainment, and he said that the toy division was very excited
over a new Licensing Agreement they had just reached on Friday.  Apparently,
Lego has acquired the Gundam License!  They plan to start releasing sets early
next year, beginning with minifig scale models from the One Year War, including
the original Gundam and the Zaku.  I don't know about you all, but I can't wait
to see what they come up with!

Jeff

To tell you something, I'm not the least bit surprised, but, IF this is an
april fools joke, than I am surprised! Nice try, Jeff.

This is quite a possibility, though,, and I would definitely like to get my
hands on one of those models (If this is true). Hope to find out more details.

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet Member No. 1112