 Announcements / 1572
1571  |  1573
Subject:
Lego acquires new license
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:33:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey all, I heard some great news yesterday!  I was talking to a friend of mine
at Bandai Entertainment, and he said that the toy division was very excited
over a new Licensing Agreement they had just reached on Friday.  Apparently,
Lego has acquired the Gundam License!  They plan to start releasing sets early
next year, beginning with minifig scale models from the One Year War, including
the original Gundam and the Zaku.  I don't know about you all, but I can't wait
to see what they come up with!

Jeff