 Announcements / 1571
1570  |  1572
Subject:
2x4 Cheezy Brick Packs Now In Store!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 00:13:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Some of you know I've been consulting for a new clone brand. It's time to
reveal the Marz Cheezy Brick!

Here's a scan from the ad (in today's Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)

KENOSHA-(BUSINESS WIRE)––March 30, 2002––Marz Cheese Company announces the
arrival of Marz Cheezy Bricks® at their Kenosha store. Marz Cheezy Bricks
are made from 100% Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese, formed into fun toy bricks that
interlock. Marz Cheezy Bricks are even compatible with other leading brands.

Marz Cheese Company trusts in your imagination AND appetite, so all Marz
Cheezy Brick products come in 50 and 500–count party-packs. You can easily
collect enough Marz Cheezy Bricks to build that cheese castle you hunger for.

Ted Zazow, owner of Marz Cheeze Company, says: "Sure, some companies brag
about how much easier and profitable it is to make their bricks from cheaper
materials, like 2% Real Milk Cheese Food or even Velveeta®, but we know our
audience demands a quality product. So we're delivering it, even if it takes
a more powerful molding machine and yields fewer bricks per cycle. Besides,
I like cheddar. So stop into our store, or look for them at a retailer near
you!"

Marz Cheese Company of Kenosha, WI markets tasty cheeses and bratwurst
through their outlet and specialty stores nationwide.