 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1230
Re: 2x4 Cheezy Brick Packs Now In Store!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 04:57:27 GMT

In article <Gtv4Mo.4qz@lugnet.com>, "Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote:

Some of you know I've been consulting for a new clone brand. It's time to
reveal the Marz Cheezy Brick!

Here's a scan from the ad (in today's Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)

Cute. :^)

I hope it's well received.

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head