 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1241
Re: 2x4 Cheezy Brick Packs Now In Store!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:24:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Larry Pieniazek writes:
he waited a whole 13 min and 35 seconds! I
would have had it timestamped at about 1 second past midnite. :-)

And then I started rewriting the text...

Folks, please don't phone the real Mars Cheese Castle, they are not involved
in Cheezy Bricks or any such thing. The mold-press is in my kitchen, the
bricks are in the fridge, and total production was exactly 4. Several studs
broke off but were "pressed" into service anyway. Development and mass
production are not too likely. Besides, Cheezy Bricks leave cheese fat marks
on your building surface.

Maggie's suggestion of dog and cat food has appeal, so long as it is dry
food. Also alfalfa could work, though its tensile properties leave somewhat
to be desired.

Bratwurst Bricks never made it past the kitchen mat. It's not as workable as
summer sausage.

Thanks for the good laughs!

-Erik