 Off-Topic / Fun / 9100
Re: Important Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:22:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:

1 - They could probably work the baby latches, they're clever enough, if
they had the required opposable digits. But they don't. And if they show
signs of developing some, I'll cut them off. Just see if I don't.

Man, you are SO out of it.  They're not going to grow thumbs while you're
looking--that would be just silly!

Well of course not, silly. I'm saying I'm going to cut them off (from their
food supply) if they show signs of it.

  I guess that's okay, as long as you're being sensible about it.

     Dave!