 Off-Topic / Fun / 9092
Re: Shaggy cat stories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:19:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kevin Wilson writes:

Our cats attack the paper roll from above rather than below (it's on the
side of the vanity cabinet) so we hang it paper-out for the same reason as
you hang it paper-in :-)

I don't bother putting it IN the cabinet like Larry does, because our cats
are smart enough to open the cabinet door (na na na na Larry :-)  )

Kevin

I have you all beat.  My cats will gladly rip up paper towel rolls if I
leave them lieing about anywhere, but they are just too plain stupid to
figure out that those are the same things once the rolls are in a proper holder.

What do you expect from cats nicknamed Dumb and Dumber?  :-)

Bruce

(not just stupid felines, but cosmically stOOpid cats)