 Off-Topic / Fun / 9098
Re: Important Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:32:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Look you two, this kind of fun has no business in .debate.  ;-)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ian Warfield writes:

Should the end of a roll of (e.g.) paper towels hang near the wall or out
into the room?

Now that I have very a strong view about, and if I ever catch anyone putting
it against the wall at my place, well, ....

You must not have cats.  We put it opposite the way you do to avoid having
completely unravelled and turned into confetti in the night.

You must not have very *smart* cats... that would *never* foil ours. We keep
the stuff under the sink behind a door they can't open.

(who here is surprised that I think even my CATS are smarter than average??)

If CATS are so smart, why what he say not proper Engrish?

*runs away*

Ian :)