 Off-Topic / Fun / 9080
9079  |  9081
Subject:
Important Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 07:11:03 GMT

Greetings all,

It seems to me that LUGNET could use a good lighthearted release from all
the friction that's gone on here recently.  To that end, I've developed a
list of questions that I think we ought to consider...

If you're exploring a mammoth underground cave in Kentucky, and you happen
to say "Plugh", does anything happen?

Should LEGO make a worm gear of opposite chirality than the one in
production now?

Are there left-handed minifigs?

Should the end of a roll of (e.g.) paper towels hang near the wall or out
into the room?

What should you do if you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

Who put the tribbles in the quadrotriticale?

Cheers,
Ian