 Off-Topic / Fun / 9090
Re: Important Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:00:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kevin Wilson writes:
Christopher Weeks wrote in message ...
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ian Warfield writes:

Should the end of a roll of (e.g.) paper towels hang near the wall or out
into the room?

Now that I have very a strong view about, and if I ever catch anyone • putting
it against the wall at my place, well, ....

You must not have cats.  We put it opposite the way you do to avoid having
completely unravelled and turned into confetti in the night.

Our cats attack the paper roll from above rather than below (it's on the
side of the vanity cabinet) so we hang it paper-out for the same reason as
you hang it paper-in :-)

I don't bother putting it IN the cabinet like Larry does, because our cats
are smart enough to open the cabinet door (na na na na Larry :-)  )

Since ours latches with baby latches(1) and also is stiff hinged enough that
our kids can't open it either, it's not a matter of smartness it's a matter
of paw strength, which they ain't got.

So nananana na na back at ya babe.

1 - They could probably work the baby latches, they're clever enough, if
they had the required opposable digits. But they don't. And if they show
signs of developing some, I'll cut them off. Just see if I don't.