 Off-Topic / Fun / 8759
Re: Reiterating my thoughts on the Avatar issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 01:40:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Steve Runnels writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Inosanto writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Palmer writes:

Matthew-- I mean Tom.  Stop now.  Please.
I really think its time for you to go back and lurk some more.  Or go do
whatever it was you did before this thread.

Lol! You think I am Matthew, LOL, thats funny. Just because I put you in
your place I *must* be matthew, lol! Why do you not reply to what I said? Is
it because you know I am right? You must know this if you are stooping to
calling names. I mean that is a juvie move your making there.
tom <--- did you notice my name? It is Tom, not Matthew. What name will you
call me next?

I'm going to call you... GULLIBLE... How's that?

Or how about this? HUMORLESS...

:\

---SteveR

And I'm going to call you... Steve... How's that? :-)

Jude