 Off-Topic / Debate / 15404
Re: Reiterating my thoughts on the Avatar issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:33:08 GMT

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote in message
Jon,

How does this reply help things die down? Mad Hatter drew us in by getting
us to bite the hook. The best solution is for all of us to let this go and
move on.

Obviously we[1] should agree to disagree on on certain issues and move on.
Face it the owner of Brickshelf has spoken so the time for debate is over.
Don't post about this any further and Tom won't have any choice but to let
it go [2].

This was actually my point.  I've read Kevin Lochs post and I'm fine with
it.  Whats good with him is good with me frankly.  In retrospect I should
have mentioned that I had read Kevin's statement in my last post.  What I
meant to Tom (with a bit of sarcasm of course) was that the debate is more
or less over now as far as I'm concerned.

-Jon