 Off-Topic / Debate / 15402
Re: Reiterating my thoughts on the Avatar issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:21:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Palmer writes:
"tom" <tinosanto@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GpKvLE.8u7@lugnet.com...
The title of this should be 'Jon trying to change and cleanup what he
said"

Matthew-- I mean Tom.  Stop now.  Please.
I really think its time for you to go back and lurk some more.  Or go do
whatever it was you did before this thread.

Thanks so much
-Jon

--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My website - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| BrickBay Store - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

Jon,

How does this reply help things die down? Mad Hatter drew us in by getting
us to bite the hook. The best solution is for all of us to let this go and
move on.

Obviously we[1] should agree to disagree on on certain issues and move on.
Face it the owner of Brickshelf has spoken so the time for debate is over.
Don't post about this any further and Tom won't have any choice but to let
it go [2].

Peace Out,

Jude

[1] we, being the various members of LUGNET

[2] this goes for you too Tim[my] :-)