 Off-Topic / Fun / 8567 (-10)
  I'm Easily Amused

I was just surfing the What's new gallery on Brickshelf and I came across some images that I found interesting. Nevermind that they have nothing to do with LEGO and therefore shouldn't even *be* on Brickshelf, but this one caught my eye in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Gay-o-meter (Was Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice... who cares!)

(...) 19%. Dunno exactly what it means, except that I'm who I am. It's frightening considering that I've always felt more "in touch" with the proverbial feminine side than most of my peers. Weeeeird. Maybe it's random? LFB (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Project Ginger/It

(...) Dry cleaning! Imagine: laundry -- without water! It's chemicals! Dry cleaning! It's the future! No shrinkage! All I need is 10,000 dollars to open the first store! (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Throwing Down the Gauntlet (was Re: 2nd Annual Space Building Contest?)

(...) Haven't you always wanted a monkey? Adrian (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Project Ginger/It

(...) Agreed. I thought the powered personal scooters were bad enough... (...) 8?) Just make one of these with hidden handlebars & a retractable umbrella, and we'll all look like Inspector Gadget! (...) Well I've heard rumours about some new-fangled (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Project Ginger/It

(...) Boy, did you get that right! Ditto your comment about the hype. What an overblown propaganda crusade. At least the stair-climbing wheelchair was legitimately useful and necessary--do we really need (or benefit from) a product designed to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Project Ginger/It

(...) Sneak preview of IT: (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Project Ginger/It

Hey Y'all: Did anyone else find the unveiling of the "Ginger" project to be a yawn? I can see all kinds of reasons why this thing won't fly in the marketplace, including legal challenges to its use in connection to car traffic in the streets, or (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Yet another reason that Australia is the coolest country EVER

(...) Continent, or even in the English countryside: "Australia's long distances and empty roads have traditionally fostered a relaxed habit of taking a leak at the side of the road, a practice than would be impractical or frowned upon in the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Yet another reason that Australia is the coolest country EVER

(...) Tis supposed to be part of the "National Continence Management Strategy" (URL) put together by our (locally) infamous minister Bronwyn Bishop (who enjoys sitting in the garden (URL) Didn't influence my vote - I don't suffer incontinence, and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact