 Off-Topic / Fun / 7607
Re: LUGNET as an "Adult" site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:49:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jay Jacinto writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kevin Stone writes:
I believe I read in one of his posts, that he said
he was 21.

May I be the first to say, after hearing this entire wacked up string of
events...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. How would a 21 year old act like that!?

Rick

Hey, I'm 21 but I can act a little off kilter also.  However when I ramble, I
tend to be a little more structured than Mr. Long.

   I dunno--parents control buying habits, references Pokemon/
   Digimon/etc in such a manner that he expects his audience to know
   all about the details (e.g., the names of the characters in Team
   Rocket)--that's not common among 21-year-olds.  Now, it doesn't
   mean that he's *not* 21, because there are all kinds of people
   in this world, but I've never met a 20-something quite like who
   he seems to be from his posts.

   (Am I circumlocuting carefully enough?)

   "And that's all I have to say about that."

   best

   LFB