 Off-Topic / Fun / 7561
Re: LUGNET as an "Adult" site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 05:39:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hi!

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kevin Stone writes:

I believe I read in one of his posts, that he said
he was 21.

Kevin

  I think Greg's been doing a pretty good job of keeping
  it sidesplitting.  :)  But I've been wondering about
  JAL and his choice of places to ramble...when was the
  first time he posted?  Is it at all possible that we're
  being semi-spoofed again?  The behaviour just seems WAY
  too trollish.

That is possible. But as long as most of the people participating keep it at
the current silly level so it's good for laughs, there are worse things that
could happen, eh?

Still, one does wonder!

++Lar (who is still laughing about some of Greg's gems, and who still wants
to know: If you need wings on your spaceship, where do they fold up to when
you land?)