 Off-Topic / Fun / 7555
Re: LUGNET as an "Adult" site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 00:45:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
I am simply saying do not bait me but please answer me in a MATURE manner, otherwise go to an adult (laugh) site.

Thanks to the recent discussions flowing out of the Space newsgroup LUGNET
has now become my favorite "adult (laugh) site."  I haven't read so many
hilarious web ramblings in a llooonnggg time.

One thing to consider is that JAL may or may not be very old himself... I
have sent him a note asking his age but I may or may not get an answer.

++Lar