 Off-Topic / Fun / 7568
Re: LUGNET as an "Adult" site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 14:15:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  I think Greg's been doing a pretty good job of keeping
  it sidesplitting.  :)  But I've been wondering about
  JAL and his choice of places to ramble...when was the
  first time he posted?  Is it at all possible that we're
  being semi-spoofed again?  The behaviour just seems WAY
  too trollish.

  But if he's on the level *and* 21, then he needs a bit
  of forensics and composition training.   Hooooo boy.

  best

  LFB

A couple of folks in non-posted communications to me have suggested that
we're being "moultonized" by JAL.  I've read most of the postings and in my
completely unqualified opinion I'd have to say no - I truly believe this is
on the level (well not exactly "level" but you know what I mean). I don't
think anyone could come up with that "stuff" as a joke.  If letters in this
style were sent to the President I think the Secret Service would be
knocking on someone's door.

But then again maybe I'm just gullible.  Either way I had some laughs though
my own short attention span has just about run its course and I'm ready to
move on to other things.

G.