 Off-Topic / Fun / 7572
Re: Identity Theft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 18:48:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Matthew Gerber writes:

Kyle,

You might want to check on your newsreader program...it seems to be holding
messages you meant to post when the thread was fresh! ;?P

Yeah, yeah...   ;]

Sorry Kyle, I just couldn't resist. Actually, I've been waiting to use that
joke for a while. You just got to be the lucky receipient. No harm, right?

Do we need some sort of a 'freshness seal' ?? "best when posted by
ccyy/mm/dd" or something?

I know, I know, don't tell me. Some of my posts were already expired before
I wrote them.

I think the issue with some of your posts is more to do with half-life than
with shelf life.  <GD&R>

James