 Off-Topic / Fun / 7571
Re: ICQ and IRC - numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 17:34:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Mark Sandlin writes:

There are a whole bunch of us on AIM.

My AIM nick is "MarkSandlin" :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Yeah.... my AIM is XvRiscvX, or occasionally I'll be on BonitastheVile, but
I'll be away for the next week at ACE Computer Camp, so don't expect to find
me online.... and RANDOM ON!