 Off-Topic / Fun / 7277 (-10)
  Re: Speculation on the 'July Surprise'

(...) Scooby-Doo rocked! I have a poster for it hanging in my hallway. The episode I liked the best was the one with the phantom racecar. I don't know why but some of the episodes actually scared me---I must have been pretty young at the time... (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: favorite scooby doo episode

(...) Ditto (...) I preferred the Catanooga Cats. And the Banana Splits were pretty neat, too, though they weren't entirely cartoon.... Regards ROSCO (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: favorite scooby doo episode

Can't understand the fascination with Scooby-Doo. I found it tedious. George of the Jungle was so much more entertaining! Oops, raining on your parade. Sorry. :-) Bruce (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: favorite scooby doo episode

(...) Thanks to the Ted Turner marketing machine! (...) Okay, I'll admit that I have a favorite episode, too. I don't remember the specifics, but Shaggy peeked out of an attic window into the dense fog outside and said "Man, are we high!" And tell (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Speculation on the 'July Surprise'

(...) Hey I want that dog... in lego of corse. I'd love the mystery machine too, would be good to suprise you minifigs with a FREE Mystery Machine From Scooby Doo (have thay even heard of it?). Josh (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  favorite scooby doo episode

(...) First of all, when I was a kid, all of my friends watched Scooby Doo. Those same kids now watch it in college and there is a whole new generation of kids that are watching it for the first time. Second, while I will admit that I don't watch (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Speculation on the 'July Surprise'

(...) And they would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids and that pesky dog! Dave E-Mail: dkoudysAThomeDOTcom LEGO Homepage: (URL) Homepage: (URL) Train Homepage: (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: DAM FUNNY!!!

You'r dam right it's funny 8) /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: AFOLs do other things!! [Re: Secret Sauce Secrets revealed (was Re: Castle Armor Accessory Pack]

(...) Ack!! We can cook!!! -Aaron- (Fried egg on top and spam) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Rolling Blackouts

(...) I haven't managed to total any hotel rooms yet (though other members of my college SF club did discover that silly string doesn't just wipe off the walls one time at a convention... fortunately they took the responsibility and didn't pass it (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact