 Off-Topic / Fun / 7271
Re: Speculation on the 'July Surprise'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 19:13:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:

3. All new Scooby-Doo theme (the Mystery Machine will be juniorized), hey we
know that LEGO® might try to jump on this bandwagon too.

What's the deal with this, anyway?  Outside of hardcore stoners, I've
never met anyone who actually like Scooby-Doo except in a vague, nostalgic
sort of way, kind of like the Flinstones.  I mean, does anyone have a
favorite Scooby-Doo episode?  "Yeah, I like that one with the ghost that
turns out to be a guy in a mask."
At the same time, there aren't a lot of cartoons that featured Jonathan
Winters, Don Knotts, and Sandy Duncan...

    Dave!

And they would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddling
kids and that pesky dog!

Dave

E-Mail:
dkoudysAThomeDOTcom