 Off-Topic / Fun / 7269
Re: AFOLs do other things!! [Re: Secret Sauce Secrets revealed (was Re: Castle Armor Accessory Pack]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 05:14:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Thomas Garrison writes:
In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:

Would you use Bar-B-Que (chimichurri to my fellow latinos) sauce on your
salad?

Actually, lately I've been making a pretty decent Thousand Island with
mayonnaise, BBQ sauce, sweet relish, and pepper. . .

c/BBQ Sauce/Worcestershire Sauce/ and add catsup and you have the "official"
recipe!!!

++Lar

Ack!!  We can cook!!!
-Aaron-