 Castle / 9150
Re: Castle Armor Accessory Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 11:57:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
                        Castle Armor Accessory Pack

      Wouldn’t this be the greatest castle accessory set E V E R!!!

One- Ninja style gray body armor
One- Ninja style black body armor
One- euro style gray body armor
One- euro style black body armor
One- chrome chest plate
Two- round gray shields
Two- oval shields
Four- gray swords
Two- chrome daggers

~Piece count: 15
~Price: $2.99

(The only ‘new issue’ part would be the ‘black euro body armor.’)

This accessory pack alone could set The Lego Company into the profit zone
for the next 5 years!    ;)    All that TLC needs to do in order to make
‘1999-year profits’ is to issue this solitary set, that’s it… this pack
would make well over a million alone. I'd easily buy over 100 of these, and
so would everyone else.

       That’s my remedy for TLG’s financial situation,

                                            --==Ricahrd==--

I wish it was that simple to think like that, but, the Lugnet fan club is
still only 1-5% oif the whole Lego buying market.  Sure, they would get a
load of orders imediately, but, it would die off quickly.  I mean really,
how many minifigs do you have?  You wouldn't arm every guy with the same
armor.  So, realisticly, it really depends on the numbers in your standing
army.  Good time to do a roll call of haw many mini's in your castle theme
realm only!  I currently have around 1450-1500 of that amount, 50-75 are
from pirate or Star Wars line.

Second issue, if Lego put this pack together, they would realisticly need to
charge at least $4.99.

Just my thoughts on it from a 'market' point of view.