 Castle / 9161
Re: Castle Armor Accessory Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 17:07:08 GMT

Here are some calculations:

The only difference between 5138 and 5059 is that 5138 has the 2 armors and
one extra small shield.  The difference in price between the two is 0.75
pounds, which converts to $1.07.  So I'm guessing that Lego "values" the
armor at about $0.45 apiece.

Now don't get me started on the marketing genius that decided to price the
black samurai armor (one minifig) at $4 when the Town minifig pack (6
minifigs) goes for $6. . .

Jimmy