 Off-Topic / Fun / 719
Re: Richard's obligatory, monthly, stupid question!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 10:52:37 GMT

Here, on the other hand, where there is a single news-server, you're guaranteed
to see the same article-number as everyone else for each message.

--Todd

Which is great! I know where to go, exactly, should I need to
go back!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/