 Off-Topic / Fun / 7049
Re: Xenogears Sequel? Nope, Prequel!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 03:11:41 GMT

Jeff,

Well, some more information has surfaced, revealing that Xenosaga is not a
sequel, but a *prequel*.  Specifically, it will be episode 1 of the six • part
Xeongears storyline (Xenogears itself was episode V).  There is evidence • that
the game will span 7000 years, and will cover the creation of Zohar and • Deus,
and probably end with the launch of the Eldridge.

As I said, this is going to top my list of "Must Buy" games, and the
soundtracks will probably top my "Must Buy" CD lists, as well.  :D

Check out the article by the Gaming Intelligence Agency here:
http://www.thegia.com/news/0104/n01a.html

Cool, I might have to get into that game too.... one day.....
future....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz : )

Scott S.