 Off-Topic / Fun / 7058
Re: Xenogears Sequel? Nope, Prequel!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:59:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Well, some more information has surfaced, revealing that Xenosaga is not a
sequel, but a *prequel*.  Specifically, it will be episode 1 of the six
part Xeongears storyline (Xenogears itself was episode V).  There is evidence
that the game will span 7000 years, and will cover the creation of Zohar and
Deus, and probably end with the launch of the Eldridge.

Cool, I might have to get into that game too.... one day.....
future....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz : )

Only "might"??  ;)

I gotta say, I think I'm more excited about this game than I have about any
other game, with the possible exceptions of Final Fantasy VI and Seiken
Densetsu III/Secret of Mana II.  :)

Same goes for the soundtracks, too.  :D

Jeff