 Off-Topic / Fun / 7060
Re: Xenogears Sequel? Nope, Prequel!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:15:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Sanburn writes:
Cool, I might have to get into that game too.... one day.....
future....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz : )

Only "might"??  ;)

Ach, between moving (Packing up your Lego collection always seems to bea
nightmare) getting ready to move, getting a new job, etc. etc. I have been
rather busy.

Well, it'll probably be a year at least before it comes out here in the US.  I
think the Japanese release date is sometime this fall or winter, so you have
some time.  :)

I am planning on playing the first one, when I only have one job, so I can
get into the second one as well. My memory card died, so I lost a lot of
games, like MGS, Castlevania, and some others, so I nee dto get those back as
well. I am running through Castlevania when I exercise right now, but I am
sure I will get into the others. My nxt target would be Chrono Cross, the
first Xenogears, and FF8 & FF9. I am still trying to find a copy of FFT as
well.

Mine died as well, shortly before I started Chrono Cross, so I also have a lot
of games I need to replay.  Oh, well, its a good excuse to actually *finish*
FF7.  :)

Same goes for the soundtracks, too.  :D

eah, I need to get a few more. The Chrono Cross one is good,
but I need to play the game to link up the proper emotions
and stuff.

At Otakon this year, I'll prolly replace one or two of my Son May CDs, and pick
up Love Will Grow or one of the Seiken Densetsu soundtracks or something.  :)
Not to mention more Yoko Kanno soundtracks.  :D

Jeff