 Off-Topic / Fun / 7059
Re: Xenogears Sequel? Nope, Prequel!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:19:47 GMT

Jeff & All,

Cool, I might have to get into that game too.... one • day.....
future....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz : )

Only "might"??  ;)

Ach, between moving (Packing up your Lego collection always
seems to bea nightmare) getting ready to move, getting a new
job, etc. etc. I have been rather busy. I am planning on
playing the first one, when I only have one job, so I can
get into the second one as well. My memory card died, so I
lost a lot of games, like MGS, Castlevania, and some others,
so I nee dto get those back as well. I am running through
Castlevania when I exercise right now, but I am sure I will
get into the others. My nxt target would be Chrono Cross,
the first Xenogears, and FF8 & FF9. I am still trying to
find a copy of FFT as well.

I gotta say, I think I'm more excited about this game
than I have about any
other game, with the possible exceptions of Final Fantasy
VI and Seiken
Densetsu III/Secret of Mana II.  :)

Heh, well, I am excited about getting 4x4 Evolution, but
only because I can race a Suburban in it, heh heh. That and
GT 3.

Same goes for the soundtracks, too.  :D

eah, I need to get a few more. The Chrono Cross one is good,
but I need to play the game to link up the proper emotions
and stuff.

Scott "One job finally!!!" S.