 Off-Topic / Fun / 7050
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 4/01/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:33:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  No, if you're mentioning Jim Ignatowski / Christopher Lloyd, it
  most certainly does still belong here...after all, who *didn't*
  see Star Trek III and think 'My goodness, is that Jim Ignatowski
  the Klingon...?'

Nope - never watched Taxi.  I was thinking "Great Scott!" and "what's Klingon
for 'Roads? Where we're going, we don't need, roads.'?".

  I mean, besides various unflattering things about William Shatner.

I liked 'Loaded' magazine's interview with him, entitled 'Shat, himself'.
Brilliant.  And you know he'd never spot it on his own either.

Jason