 Off-Topic / Fun / 6545
Re: Want my car? I want your LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 14:33:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John D. Forinash writes:
In article <G81s8I.FGo@lugnet.com>,
Christopher Weeks <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote:
Well, I'm a little late with a followup note, but I did succeed in trading my
vehicle for LEGO.  Woohoo!  Thanks to Mark & Milissa Millére for being
interested and willing to work around the rather awkward matter of delivering
it.  (Actually, they basically came and got it by coordinating with holiday
vacation plans.  Handy!)

This is a really neat idea. Wish I'd've thought of it. Anyone want to trade
Lego for a '70 Fury convertible? :)

Welllll...let's see some pics!  Where's the car located?

Ed