 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9911
Re: Want my car? I want your LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 16:43:56 GMT

J.D. Forinash at foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu wrote:

I was wondering if I was serious, but hey, sure, why not. For trade, one
1970 Plymouth Fury III Convertible. It's a project car but is mechanically
in pretty good shape (the body, on the other hand, could use work). See
pictures at

http://www.cc.gatech.edu/people/home/foxtrot/fury.html

The car is located in Atlanta, Georgia.

I'm open to interesting Lego related trades, make an offer! I'd probably blow
the money I got from selling it on Lego anyhow...

-JDF

I think you gravely overestimate the value of this car by at least 4 times.

$.02

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations