 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9913
Re: Want my car? I want your LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:06:16 GMT

On the other hand, this is why I was joking when I originally posted the
trade idea. I have to find someone _else_ crazy enough to be into • restoring
old automobiles and Lego. :) But, hey, after two responses, why not try?

  I wouldn't be surprised if there are many with that sort of
combination of interests.. I think we -all- have wierd combinations
of interests... Heck, I'm into weapons and lego. :)

--
-Bones-  "Being Optimized for Nocturnal Exploration and Sabotage"
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises