 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10030
10029  |  10031
Subject:
cars, LEGO, and comics? (was:Want my car? I want your LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:38:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John D. Forinash writes:

This is a really neat idea. Wish I'd've thought of it. Anyone want to trade
Lego for a '70 Fury convertible? :)

I don't suppose that in addition to old cars and LEGO, you're also a comic
collector (or would like to start)?  I'd like to have a big old beast like that
(if it would pass NJ inspection, that is) but I'm not giving up $2K worth of
LEGO.  On the other hand, I could easily come up with $2K worth of comic books
from the early and mid eighties.

Hey, actually, if anyone out there wants comics in exchange for LEGO, let me
know and we could probably work something out!

Chris