 Off-Topic / Fun / 6193
Re: LP POINT 3.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:58:05 GMT

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

:-D

--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message
news:G4qwz7.C85@lugnet.com...
I realize I am probably going to blasted for this reply but who cares. I • have
been in my share of scrapes before. Those of course include the "Marmite
Campaign" and my personal favourite...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney writes:
"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message
<text topped>
<I'm saying that
the nature of your attacks, or questions, on Libertarian viewpoints • are
disruptive and unfruitful - and something which I believe only to • serve
some
greater attack plan of yours in the future.
<text tailed>

If only you knew me. I'm far too disorganised to have any sort of • master
plan.

I'm sorry if I have offended your sensibilities... I really am.

Scott A

You know...we lose 90% of our communication online.

pot kettle black
Its an easy mistake.

Pot Kettle Black
Well, you now see where I stand.  Know that I don't hate you - don't have
any basis to.

POT KETTLE BLACK
Been annoyed but that's about it.  Maybe I'll stop reading .debate.

POT KETTLE BLACK
I still think ya guys nitpick too much, oh well.

POT KETTLE BLACK
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

POT KETTLE BLACK

POT KETTLE BLACK

POT KETTLE BLACK
ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne

POT KETTLE BLACK

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Larry and Scott,

Find a loved one and get a hug then type. ;-)

Jude