 Off-Topic / Fun / 6194
Re: Need more power to render.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:06:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.cad.ray, Eduardo Vazquez writes:
I need some help to render my city model in pov-ray as my pc is not sow
powerfull I was thinking doesany of you Linux geeks now if there is a serve
that renders files over the net or can anyone be so naice to render some
files for me.

How big are your .pov files?

    Dave!

Gee Dave, depending on how you say it, our question sounds rather personal. ;-)

Jude