 Off-Topic / Fun / 4370
Re: SPAM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 21:09:49 GMT

Oh yes, that could explain. I also increased my eBay activity...

And yes, I agree, what a lamer.

/Tore

John Neal wrote:

Yes, but I attribute it to my activity on eBay, not LUGNET.

Look at this lame attempt:
__________________________

Subject: Re:%20The%20sunshine%20house%203119
     Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 12:14:13 EST
    From: Nsname1962@aol.com
         To: johnneal@uswest.net

everyone is talking about LS@H.  Please tell me how I can order from them?

___________________________
(not signed)
Gee, I think I'll be a nice guy and email him back.....not.

-John

Tore Eriksson wrote:

Allright could it be more off-topic? I mean, to send something *NOT* funny to lugnet.off-topic.fun...

Anyway, this latest week, I have recieved about ten spam-mails a day, compared to the normal amount of two or three a
week.

Could this have something to do with my activities in Lugnet? Probably not, but has anyone else noticed any increasing
spam lately?

Thanks,
/Tore